Last Updated: June 14, 2023
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to this Website, and our services.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of Us. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Us to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of Us, to perform services related to the Service or to assist Us in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
- Personal Data
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
Email address; First name and last name; Phone number; Address, State, Province, country company name; designation/title.
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), MAC address of your device, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service.
- Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
- Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- Provide and Manage Our Services or Deliver Products to You – in order to enable You to use the Website to get acquainted with the Service.
- Tell you about our products and services and develop new products and services.
- Analytical and statistical purposes: to ensure the security of information processing and IT systems management, keeping statistics of website visits allowing for the improvement of business activities, selection of services to the needs of our clients.
- Archival (evidence) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is legal legitimate interest of the Company.
- To consider complaints, which is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Service Provider
- To fulfill public law obligations, which is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Service Provider
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, training and educational purposes, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
You may also exercise the right to object to us retaining your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes by sending an email to [email protected], or by clicking the unsubscribe link listed at the bottom of any marketing email that we send to you and then following the instructions that appear on your browser.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction. These jurisdictions shall be compliant with GDPR, US and Canada regulations.
- How We Secure Your Information
- We take commercially reasonable measures to protect all collected information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our technical and organizational measures to secure your information include:
- Storing information on secure servers;
- Encrypting transfers of data to or from Our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology;
- Restricting access to your information and only sharing it to the minimum extent necessary, and on an anonymized basis when possible and subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate and;
- Verifying the identity and need of any individual who may request access to your information prior to providing them with such access.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be made available to:
- entities providing IT services for the website, including hosting the Our servers,
- Our lawyers,
- Our IT system administrator,
- Our accountants,
- banks, payment service providers and other entities intermediating in making payment transactions,
- state authorities or other entities authorized under the law, in order to perform the obligations incumbent on Us (including the Tax Office), in particular information on the Your IP may be provided to authorized state authorities, at their request, for the purposes of their proceedings.
Your personal data, such as the IP address and data obtained through cookies or other similar mechanisms, if the User only visits the Service and does not conclude any contracts on the Website, are stored for 14 months.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
- Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Push Notifications
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Service. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.